Matrox x100 with Premier Pro 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox x100 with Premier Pro 2

There is no specific driver for the x100 and Premier Pro 2... will the driver for Premier Pro 1.5 work ok?

Thanks

Kane
    Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Preview release of Matrox X.tools build 6153 for use with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Matrox is pleased to announce that a preview release of Matrox X.tools build 6153 for use with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 is now available.

This preview release software is provided as is. We recommend that you back up your system before installing new software and we do not recommend that you update your RT.X software if you're in the middle of a project. Please report all of your findings (positive or negative) to the special section on the RT.X web forum. Your feedback is important in helping us ensure that our software releases do not create any unforeseen problems.

Note: To avoid performance issues, you need at least 1 GB of system memory (RAM) to use Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 with your Matrox RT.X system.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Thanks Doc... I'll give it a go.

Are all the threads on the Matrox forum filled with sh1t like that.
      Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Pentium 4 3GHz, 2Gb DDRRAM, Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ 512MB, Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital, 3x Iiyama 4637 18.1" TFTs, Audigy 2 ZS, Matrox RT.x100, Silentmaxx Acoustic Case

Comment

Well, despite my fears, it's all working nicely.. Although I've only done some basic stuff it hasn't crashed, and PPro 2 definately feels faster than 1.5

Comment

Working...
        X