Video editing tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video editing tool

I have seen loads of DVD authoring software out there, but they all seem to be focused on fancy menus and transitions between clips.

I am looking for a utility that will allow me to edit the video stram directly, crop and merge clips etc. I am using VRO (DVD-RAM) format from my Camcorder.

Any advice would be appreciated!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

I used VOB tool to extract the segments from the VRO file. I should be able to work on that using conventional tools now.

Cheers!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Here's my tutorial using Ulead software:

Jerry Jones
      I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Comment

If you are wanting a simple authoring proggy with no editing other than cuts, then Ulead Movie Factory is low-cost and simple-to-use. However, it depends what you mean by "merge". If you wish to make a single file from all your cut pieces, then you need an editor. Ulead Video Studio will allow you to edit and author, so will contain more than what you need in the immediate. Simpler than that, I don't know.
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Cheers Jerry. I'll have a play with MSP. Interesting site!

Cheers Brian. My XP3200+ is really starting to stuggle. I miss my SMP rig.

Comment

Working...
          X