Murc Game - Speak only in quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murc Game - Speak only in quotes

Thought it was time for a new murc game that was slightly more cerebral than the picture thread and probably use a smidge less bandwidth. (Not knocking the pic thread I play it too).

You can only reply to the previous post with a quote. The quote can be from any:

Movie,
    Song,
    Speech,
    Article,
    Anything verifiable!

Please no quotes from your Uncle Bob. I’m sure he’s eloquent and/or funny but we don’t care

The quote has to be relevant to the previous quote or has to be a funny transition that makes sense.

I’ll start with:

Golf is a good walk spoiled. - Mark Twain
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idleness. - William Wordsworth
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. - Floyd Dell

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Far from idleness being the root of all evil, it is rather the only true good. -Soren Kierkegaard
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Maybe you should put some shorts on or something, if you wanna keep fighting evil today. - The Bowler, Mystery Men

Comment

Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they? - George Carlin

Comment

Most pilots learn, when they pin on their wings and go out and get in a fighter, especially, that one thing you don't do, you don't believe anything anybody tells you about an airplane.
              -Chuck Yeager
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

"A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes." James Kern Feibleman

Comment

The Depth of your Mythology is the Extent of your Effectiveness. - John Maxwell

Comment

A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes." James Kern Feibleman

Comment

stupid is as stupid does - forest gump

P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Shepard Book use to tell me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." - Jayne Cobb - Serenity

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Comment

There is nothing so stupid as the educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in. - Will Rogers

Comment

Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. - Malcolm Forbes

Comment

Working...
                              X