Cross-card driver installation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-card driver installation?

I read a post in the Matrox forums where a guy said that he had MJPEG capture running steady in Win2k under the 5.52 display drivers and the old 1.54 VTs.

As far as I can tell, the 5.52 drivers only work for Millenium cards. There's a screen in the Matrox installation that detects your hardware and prevents you from installing Mill drivers for Marv cards. Is there a way to circumvent this?

I'm sick of waiting for Matrox to follow through with their empty promises. I'm still upset that they waited until the deadline to announce their decision to cease support, and that there would be no drivers released for another (maybe) three weeks. WHY didn't they release other non-MJPEG fixes yesterday (dualhead comes to mind)????

I beleive you are refeering to me (Cobos) and I don't understand where I got the silly idea that the VT I was using were 1.54, because the combination I AM using is VT2.00.12 and drivers 5.52, and I've got a G400DH and a RRG. But I do have stable MJPEG capture and full DH. Hope this clears up some of the confusion...

Cobos

------------------
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

Comment

Working...
    X