Dell deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell deal

Here's a good deal for all you 'mericans in the house.

19 inch E196FP Analog Flat Panel for $349. Oh, and they'll throw in a perfectly adequate desktop computer for free.

Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

By the way, the offer expires in about 2.5 hours (I think, not sure what timezone they operate in).
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Yeah but what they don't tell you is that anything for under $500 costs ~$100-150 for shipping and handling. Atleast that is what it was the last time I bought a computer for someone on Dell's site within the past year. So basically they will get $500 or more out of you one way or another.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Anything I purchased through their 'ten days of deals' was shipped for free.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
        X