The conspiracy continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The conspiracy continues

It seems that the US government, in effort to hide what really happened on Sept 11, has removed zokes thread.. spooky.

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

And we didn't believe him...

Comment

now it is back, but all the replies are gone.. men in black.. for sure

Comment

Actually it seems the original thread poster didn't like the way the thread was going, so he chose to delete it. Hence the new thread with a specific declaration that any comments should be about the video itself...
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

and now the new thead dissapeared..

Comment

I think we upset someone, JW.
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

JW, almost as if video was disconnected completelly from reality and therefore our comments.

Come to think abuot it...disconnection from reality seems to indeed be the case.

Comment

Cognitive dissonance isn't a bad thing.

Censorship is.
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Yeah...twisting it further, Zokes seems to believe there's some form of censorship of true(tm) info, but what he did...(and so on, you get the picture)
                  Last edited by Nowhere; 7 April 2006, 16:01.

Comment

Now if we could only get the ME threads to disappear...
                    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

WTF are you guys talking about? You've peaked my interest
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Nothing, probably just Adis kidnapping Zokes account...

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                          WTF are you guys talking about? You've peaked my interest
                          Zokes started a thread in The Temp about the "Loose Change version 2" video which claims to have proof that 9/11 was a giant conspiracy. Claims of the twin towers and tower 7 being controlled demolition, the pentagon was never hit by a plane, but a missile fired from a US fighter, and that flight 93 was really shot down and the phone calls staged ... yadda yadda yadda.

JW, Nowhere, Sasq, myself and a few others discounted the inaccuracies in the video and 9/11 conspiracy in general. Zokes apparently didn't like the way the thread turned out, or thought we were not dealing with the subject he wanted, and apparently nuked the thread, opened another one, and then promptly nuked that one too.

Beyond that I won't say. 9/11 is still a touchy subject, and I'm sure people will be theorizing about it until we are dead. So as JW said, "it's a brickwall conversation."

Jammrock
                          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

ahh, I see. Thanks for the insight

Interestingly, I was reading some of the conspiracies just a few days ago. Charlie Sheen seems to be heavily involved in these conspiracies, along with other celebrities.

To me, the part that sticks in my mind the most is all of the poeple that decided jumping to their deaths were a lesser evil. I'm haunted by that thought.
                            Last edited by Helevitia; 7 April 2006, 23:42.
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I might irritate some of you with this post, then again I might not.
                              Fact. two planes hit the twin towers, 1 plane hit the pentagon, another was forced down in a field.
                              Fact. lots of people died. I will never forget teaching one of my students a week after it happened, his best mate who introduced him to his wife, worked for fuji bank. fuji bank was I believe 1 floor above/below the floor the first plane hit.
                              Fact. lots of people die in wars every day, all over the world.
                              Fact. we don't know everything that went on that day. simple reality, we probably never will. an even more profound truth, reality is, it is probably better for the 'population' at large to not know all the facts.
                              I say that, as I serously doubt there was a 'single' smoking gun anywhere in this story, but the tin foilers will find one.
                              Personally I think we should all just be more concerned about finding a solution to the problem (that is not an invite to start making suggestions in the thread people), stopping it happening again, and never forgetting the memory of all those that died that day, or any other day in an act of violence.

my 2yen
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X