X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help....

http://www.helpwinmybet.com/

Why did I not think of this!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

clever, as it is in reality a money making scheme, at least so it seems:

Dear Lester, I was referred to this site yesterday by a friend of mine (the usual word of mouth thing). Howver, I was slightly concerned by the unprofessional look and format of the page; I was therefore overly cautious about clicking on things on it.

Which turned out to be a good thing!

If you look at the link properties for his links to metrodate.com and gamefly.com (well, the gamefly link is gone, but it did the same thing yesterday), the actual href link takes you through a redirection website! I looked up the owner of the sites that the links redirect through and came across a company named: ValueClick.com, an online advertising firm.

Now, this was before the statements listed for April 5 were posted. He has since stated that he is getting a financial bonus for signing people up for metrodate.com. However, with a click-through redirection system, he's actually making money from people simply clicking on the link to metrodate (not from having them sign up!).

Personally, I feel that this is horribly unscrupulous and dishonest!

Please warn your readers not to click his links!

Thank you for your time, Dave

PS. Also of note, "Jim" seems to be a screen name for this endeavor; the site is actually registered to a gentleman by the name of Brent Williams. But that's understandable.
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Damn hit refresh on the site and watch how many hits this site get every minuet!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
      X