Dogs being decapitated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs being decapitated

There is some kind of very disturbed person out there. I hope he/she gets caught.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Ah, another serial killer in the making.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Someone like that isn't one step away from being a serial killer, they already are one but just haven't done it yet.
      Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
      Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

maybe its practice
        Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by TnT
          Someone like that isn't one step away from being a serial killer, they already are one but just haven't done it yet.
          Killing all those dogs is essentially having done it.

Comment

If I was a smart*, methodical serial killer, I would try testing the skills of the police by doing something like this. Considering that there have been many kills (its not like they killed one and lost the taste of it) I would be worried.

edit*: is any serial killer truly "smart?" but thats besides the point
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
              Amazing that there are all sorts of idiotic people nature managed to produce.
              I think part of the problem is that we don't let natural selection take its course anymore. We have stalled our evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by |Mehen|
                If I was a smart*, methodical serial killer, I would try testing the skills of the police by doing something like this. Considering that there have been many kills (its not like they killed one and lost the taste of it) I would be worried.

edit*: is any serial killer truly "smart?" but thats besides the point
                IMHO smart serial killer wouldn't be routine...wouldn't allow to easily make connections between every case. Would be under radar. But since that's what they want...no smart serial killer is out there (or...there are many of them, but we haven't noticed? )
                Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                I don't know why, but that sign had me cracking up, thinking "WTF is this guy thinking"

"U will burn in hell by god"? Ironically, I think HE would be bruned in hell. Me wonder what kind of a god he believes in.

Amazing that there are all sorts of idiotic people nature managed to produce.
                Uhmm...I think this sign was put there by people witnessing whole thing...

And perhaps it's "nature" all the way. They seem to be hinting in the article that the killer might have been influenced by people with agrresive tendencies. Eeasiest way of reasoning: if this influence happens long enough, you feel constantly in danger...(and so on)
                Originally posted by |Mehen|
                I think part of the problem is that we don't let natural selection take its course anymore. We have stalled our evolution.
                OTOH one might say that evolution happens faster than anytime in Earth history. During last 100 years humans evolved orders of magnitude bigger capacities for moving fast, killing, memory, communication...it's just that it had to be added (ok, not completelly permanently...but so what?) to our bodies by artificial enhancements. And remember that evolution doesn't really promote intelligence, wisdom, kindness, etc. at all.

Comment

On the news yesterday I guy was caught feeding a chicken from a petting zoo to an aligator. Made me chuckle. Wrong, yes. But there we go!
                  The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

This is happening about 10 miles from where we live, which isn't exactly comforting

Also disquieting is that this is also very close to the terrirtory staked out by another serial killer in the late 60's named John Norman Collins, aka "the Co-Ed Killer" documented in the book "The Michigan Murders", which brings up the spectre of it being an impending copycat practicing his techniques.

This is also only a few of miles from Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti....and that makes it prime serial killer hunting grounds.

Wonderful....

There are two types of serial killers: organized and disorganized. Organized SK's tend to be in the upper range of intelligence, which is what often makes them tough to catch vs. the disorganized type or the usual impulse killers. While they all have their "patterns" the organized type often varies their MO to confound the police.

Most common characteristics;

White male between 25 and 35 years old, although female SK's are on the rise.

Can be of high income or low income.

Average to high intelligence.

Usually married with children and has a career.

A majority of serial killers have a history of sexual and physical abuse during childhood.

In half of the serial killers families, the biological father had left before the child was 12 years old. In the cases where the father didn't leave, he was domineering and abusive.

Delinquent acts such as pyromania, theft, and cruelty to animals were present in the childhoods of most serial killers.

The FBI estimates at any given time there are from 20 to 50 serial killers actrive in the US.

Dr. Mordrid
                    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 April 2006, 10:32.
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                      On the news yesterday I guy was caught feeding a chicken from a petting zoo to an aligator. Made me chuckle. Wrong, yes. But there we go!
                      OMG Byock!!

Comment

Working...
                      X