I love the Swede's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the Swede's

And not just because they have cute girls and an awesome massage technique.

Leave it to the Swedes to make a politcal party hell bent on making file trading legal. My business friend and I got into a heated debate about it.

Jammrock
    Last edited by Jammrock; 3 April 2006, 11:46.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Well, I'm going to vote on them

Hopefully more than 4% will vote on them so they get seats in the "riksdagen"...

And what a horrible nightmare for the "normal" politicians if they really got 20%
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I think they'll get few seats, similarly to how Polish Beer-Lovers Party was at a time quite succesfull given their size/campaign.
      And...this one can do much better than "it wouldn't be better but for sure it would be funnier."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
        And what a horrible nightmare for the "normal" politicians if they really got 20%
        Not to mention, what a nightmare for themselves.

There was a danish comedian who decided to run for the parliament back in 1994. He did it just to "provoke", and his campaing included slogans such as "less sex in the teachers lounge", "More Nutella for the UN troops in Bosnia" and a promise of "favorable wind for all cyclists". He ended up getting elected and also ended up with a new found respect for political work

That being said, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they win a seat or two.
        If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

Working...
        X