I wanna live in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna live in America

Coke has partnered with Delta to offer airline miles for free travel to frequent drinkers...at my rate of drinking Coke, I could get a free trip within the US every 3-4 months - finally, a loyalty program I could actually reach top status in! Globalize it, goddammit!!
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Makes me think about my flight from Brussels to Atlanta (with Delta), where we ran out of ... coke ... halfway through the flight.
    The flight attended came round carrying a single can of coke, and was trying to distribute it among the travellers...

(on the flight back, they forgot the tapes with the inflight movies )

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

We're all living in America,
      America is wunderbar.
      Amerika, Amerika.
      Coca-Cola, Wonderbra,
      Amerika, Amerika.

Comment

It's good i'm not a dentist....

Comment

Yep, Rammstein said it well I wouldn't mind moving back there (3 years in NYC were wonderful), but it'd be too difficult to make a living in any desirable city...Thailand's gotta be the cushiness center of the world.
          All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

lecter, could u share more of your experiences?
            like, how expensive was it, what did you do, etc.

Sorry to highjack, but I am graduating soon and exploring and searching for palces to go and work/study/live/etc ~

I don't exactly want to go back to Germany since NS awaits me there

Comment

I don't want to live in America
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I love it here.
                "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Working...
                X