Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday-yeti

Happy Birtday Sasq!

Just noticed that the birthday is shared with ... Gary Denke, our on the spot Stonehenge reporter.

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

I try not to admit that fact

spent today at a customers, first one for the system me and JW have almost completed.
    meh the office ladies love me - next time I go, they are taking me out for drinks and frollicking (about 200km from home btw)
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
      Frau Licking? you dirty dog you
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Oh, and Sake's all around on Zokes
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Happy Birthday!
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Grattis På Födelsedagen Sasq
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Happy Birthday Sasq!!!

So because of the time difference, are you drunk now? Or you're not drunk yet????

Comment

Frau Licking?
                  LOL

Jappy Jirthday !!

Comment

Ois Guade Oida
                    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Wszystkiego dobrego

Comment

spent the entire time home on the bullet train pissing on with the boss
                        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

hey tech, how do u pronounce that funny "a" in "PÃ¥" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                            spent the entire time home on the bullet train pissing on with the boss
                            Glad u made it home savely

Comment

bullet train, hard to go wrong, then taxi from tokyo station to home
                              only detour was to a conbini to pick up more booze
                              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                              X