Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devine Strake.....

BOOM!!

Berlin (AFP) – The German FA’s (DFB) inquiry into the 2006 World Cup scandal is set to cost around 3.5 million euros ($3.83m), interim

Sounds like it's designed for cracking Iranian nuclear bunkers

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 31 March 2006, 01:56.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

He said the Russians have been notified of the test, which is scheduled for the first week of June at the Nevada test range.
    Can someone elabortae a bit on this part ?
    just curious

Comment

Probably to not trigger "nuclear blast alert"/"nuclear launch alert" in Russia and all the procedure...

Comment

Exactly. This test will be taking place in the old US nuclear test range and they don't want the Russians thinking it's a nuclear test....esp. it their satellites picked up the mushroom cloud after detecting a huge seismic event in that area.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

"Divine Strike"

Have fun with your holy war.
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Divine strAke AZ....not strike.

Def: strake

1. part of a boat or ship. It is a strip of planking in a wooden vessel or of plating in a metal one, running longitudinally along the vessel's side, its bottom or between them on the turn of the bilge.

2. a device for controlling air flow over an aircraft.

3. a tool for tamping down and levelling semi-fluid materials into a mould.

Divine Strake isn't a system name, but instead one of those test names like used during the nuclear tests. It's the culmination of a 3 test series (Alpha, Discrete Gemini and Divine Strake) as part of the Hard and/or Deeply Buried Target Defeat Capability (HDBTDC) program.

Participants: DARPA, Los Alamos National Labs etc.

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 31 March 2006, 02:07.
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

How could I be sure with you spelling it devine in the first place? I admit my mistkae though, sorry I got a bit worked up. I still don't understand why it must be called "divine", though.
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Az, this is the S&M thread, religious issues go into another forum
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Well, at least it's alternative to nuclear weapons, still sad ... let's hope they use it wisely

Comment

Yeah, and that it does not trigger an earthquacke in SF or something.
                    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

...or volcano.

Comment

...or bomb

eurhm.

Comment

Working...
                        X