Sounds like the Doc M forum
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
      Science and Military?

Odd combo.
      Sounds like the Doc M forum
      My thoughts exactly.. Maybe it should be a sub-forum of "General Hardware"

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        My thoughts exactly.. Maybe it should be a sub-forum of "General Hardware"
        I might move it there later. but at least here, you all notice it.

The reason for the dual title, is well, we get lots of new science that has mil applications. so it was easier.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Interesting...

Euhm, on which of the new forums to the temp-forum rules apply?

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I don't like the title.
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

the title was chosen mostly because a lot of scientific advances usually involve mil applications first. and a science advance i didn't want to confuse with the new political forum
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I understand, but I think: If it's scientific, it goes in here, whether it's civil or unciv.. military. If it's not science, it doesn't go in here. The current forum title suggests that this here is for things that must be either science or military - and while I would find a science forum interesting, I won't visit a "Mordrid's nationalistic propaganda" forum.

Why not just call it Science - military science is science, too, and can be posted in here, but do you really want a "military" forum?

Comment

shall consider. titles came about last night after much beer.
                  might change it to - mil spec instead.
                  Juu nin to iro

Comment

"Science and/or Military"
                    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

What if I want to post a thread about pollitical influence (or pollitics/situation somewhere neccesisating change) on tech/scientific direction of the military, using example? Which forum then?

Comment

If it's mainly about politics: politics forum.

If it's mainly about science: This forum.

If it's mainly about how your nation is god's own and the greatest in the world and the infidels are no human beings: up yours.

Comment

OK, try this one: where to put post about scientific "treatment" of idea of god?

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
                            OK, try this one: where to put post about scientific "treatment" of idea of god?
                            if it's subjective, it goes with religion. if you can objectify it then it's ok here.
                            /meow
                            Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                            Asus Striker ][
                            8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
                            Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

It's not obvious when dealing with god...but, why not.

Comment

Working...
                              X