Nz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nz

Just got back from a very short visit to New Zealand...the 5 days just flew by and I've made a vow to go there for at least 3-4 weeks next time. The scenery, the people, the food, all awesome. Want pics?
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

YES ! NO ! YES ! Last time i went i thought about staying.....Where did you go ?

Comment

I also thought about staying Auckland would be the only truly feasible choice for a city lover such as myself, though. I went to Auckland, took the train to Wellington, flew from there to Christchurch, took the Alpine train to Greymouth and back and flew out...the train rides were truly spectacular. Pics coming...

Comment

OK, here's some:

The first one is taken in Auckland's famous Minus Five bar, which has interior walls, tables, chairs, even glasses made completely from ice. The throne has deerskin on it

Also, note the interesting sign for female toilets...political corectness to the extreme, it seems. First time I ever saw baby changing stations in the men's toilet, too.

The landscapes pretty much speak for themselves, I was struck by the awesome combination of palm trees, regular temperate-climate trees and pine trees all within a few meters of one another! Add the jurassic-era ferns to the mix and you can see why they chose to make King Kong there.

Comment

looks a bit like home

Comment

Working...
          X