V For Vendetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V For Vendetta

Just got back from watching it. Really impressed.

Man, Hugo Weaving has an excellent voice.

Viva la revolucion!
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

How did it compare to the comic?
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I never read the comic, so I wouldn't know.

According to Alan Moore, the script he read was rubbish and wanted nothing to do with Hollywood. But he's also bitter at DC Comics, so in a way he might just not like it because of anger and not on the merits of the movie itself.
      Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
      Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Damn! This movie blew me away! I had no expectations going in so that probably helped. A really good story and one of the better endings to any movie I've seen in a very long time. Highly recommended.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
        X