Go Nintendo Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Nintendo Go!

I really think Nintendo's focus on the games, especially the staggering amount of games is going to pay off...

"Nintendo signs up 1000 Genesis and TurboGrafx game for Revolution"

If the games are cheap enough, and use an easy payment method I could see buying older games being a really big hit.

I would like to see them use a system that wouldn't require kiddy borrowing daddy's credit card once a week. Maybe something like a gamecard (like WoW) that you would buy at your local store, which would be good for "20 downloadable games or 20 credits" or something like that (of course amounts would vary with how much you are willing to spend). Just take the card home, enter the equivilent of a cdkey, and there you go. They could always make different games worth a different amount of credits too, eg. NES games 1 credit, SNES games 2 credits, etc, or just based on how good the game is (basically squaresoft high, everything else low )

my 2 cents
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

That would work.
    Cool.

Comment

Can't wait til I can "upgrade" my gamecube to the rev, all my old games and I get to have the occasional drunken donkey kong tournament

Defintley looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
      X