Windows Vista delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Vista delayed

Seems like MS is running late (like they always does ) and has decided to delay release of Vista untill next year

Or?!?

Could it be that they have finaly decided that it might be nice to release something that's not alpha?

Anyway, the Fanboys are going nuts over it : Link

I did test the Beta 2 from march and I can definitly say I'm not surpriced that MS decided to not release in 1st quarter

The ultimate version gobbles up over 8gb of harddisk space, eats memory and cpu like theres no tommorow (it needed 1,5 gb ram to stop tormenting the swapfile )

But you do get some new games for all that diskspace , 3D chess was kinda fun
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Just the consumer version is delayed. The corporate versions will be released in November still.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Comment

Says a lot for the fanboys, computer programs and OS's are reasy when they are ready, demanding it be released early is like asking for a hole the head.

Comment

I don't know anyone even interested in Vista let alone "dying" to get their hands on it.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I'm very interested in it. Maybe it's the geek in me, but I am bored of XP. I need something new to fuel my hobbie
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
              I'm very interested in it. Maybe it's the geek in me, but I am bored of XP. I need something new to fuel my hobbie
              I agree, XP is becoming too stable.
              And all the security holes are about patched up.
              Time for a new version.

I can't wait to start over.
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
              X