Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW - check this site out

Look at the specs and pictures of some of those amps/speakers
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Wow ... and uh ... wow. Looks like they resell rich people's old toys to other ... lesser rich people.

Unfortunately, I do not fall into any category with the word rich (speaking purely monetary of course).
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Whe I find someone that rich they are too cheap or weird to spend money on really good Audio/Video stuff.. yet they will buy a $3 million house, a Mercedes, a Rolex, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        Whe I find someone that rich they are too cheap or weird to spend money on really good Audio/Video stuff.. yet they will buy a $3 million house, a Mercedes, a Rolex, whatever.
        Semi off topic, but it's something I always find funny about malls. People go in there and spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on designer clothing but then eat really, really crappy food at the food court. Although there a "classy" malls now that have real restaurants.
        Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
        Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

There's this new mall near my office called Vaughan Mills.

They have this crepe place there... I think that I'm addicted to nutella and bananna crepes.
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by TnT
            Semi off topic, but it's something I always find funny about malls. People go in there and spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on designer clothing but then eat really, really crappy food at the food court. Although there a "classy" malls now that have real restaurants.
            See the fix for this is the real restaurants in the mall need to start advertising in the windows. "35% off your appetizer" You're a fool if you think that wouldn't work.
            Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
            X