PDA

View Full Version : WOW - check this site out

Mehen
21st March 2006, 20:00
http://www.higherfi.com/

Look at the specs and pictures of some of those amps/speakers :o

Jammrock
21st March 2006, 21:10
Wow ... and uh ... wow. Looks like they resell rich people's old toys to other ... lesser rich people.

Unfortunately, I do not fall into any category with the word rich (speaking purely monetary of course).

KvHagedorn
21st March 2006, 21:13
Whe I find someone that rich they are too cheap or weird to spend money on really good Audio/Video stuff.. yet they will buy a $3 million house, a Mercedes, a Rolex, whatever.

TnT
21st March 2006, 21:22
Whe I find someone that rich they are too cheap or weird to spend money on really good Audio/Video stuff.. yet they will buy a $3 million house, a Mercedes, a Rolex, whatever.

Semi off topic, but it's something I always find funny about malls. People go in there and spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on designer clothing but then eat really, really crappy food at the food court. Although there a "classy" malls now that have real restaurants.

schmosef
21st March 2006, 22:22
There's this new mall near my office called Vaughan Mills.

They have this crepe place there... I think that I'm addicted to nutella and bananna crepes.

Claymonkey
23rd March 2006, 07:06
Semi off topic, but it's something I always find funny about malls. People go in there and spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on designer clothing but then eat really, really crappy food at the food court. Although there a "classy" malls now that have real restaurants.

See the fix for this is the real restaurants in the mall need to start advertising in the windows. "35% off your appetizer" You're a fool if you think that wouldn't work.