No announcement yet.

How about a lovely copper water block.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a lovely copper water block.

I've got a piece of copper left over from a job I've just finished.
    I was supposed to mill it away from a lager block, but decided to saw cut it, then mill the remains to size.
    this means I have a piece of copper left that is aprox 2.5"x2.5"x1.5".
    t'would make a lovely copper water block for someone
    So in the spirit of helping MURC I will donate said piece of copper, and custom manufature a block to your specs (within the realms of my manufacturing capabilities, of course).
    I will work with the final recepient to finalize the product for whatever purpose they desire.
    I will supply the neccesary fittings, and have it shipped to you.
    It will go to the highest pledged donation to MURC, and will have to have the MURC logo emblazened on it
    please note that I am fairly busy on the CNC machine at the moment, and you will have to be patient with regards to time. I will do whatever possible on my manual mill, but I'm sure there might be some CNC involved at some point.
    you can PM me with a bid (or bid here), and I will keep this open for as long as there is interest.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

PM sent
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I'm going to keep Schmosefs offer seperate, as he would like something other than the water block.
      He's made a very reasonable offer of donation, and it warrants a seperate effort on my part.
      Thanks Schmosef !
      The water block is still up for grabs
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I am ashamed to know so many cheapos
        If there is something else you would rather have manufactured I will take suggestions.
        My decision as to the lucky person will be based on donation amount/complexity of the project.

Comment

Could you machine it into an exact scale replica of this?

Seriously, I mighta taken you up on this a few years ago, but a water cooling system is more trouble than it's worth to me right now..

Comment

Your new truck could use a nice MURC hood ornament

Comment

Been hell busy the last few days.
              Just want to note, very much appricated both schmo's and gt40's contrabution to the murc fund
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
              X