zzzzzzzzzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zzzzzzzzzzzz

wow.. deadest I've seen it here for a long time.

No kidding.
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

what?
      you talking to me?
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

You and the 12 other people currently reading the forums.

Where is a good post whore when you need one??
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
          Where is a good post whore when you need one??

That's what my wife keeps saying
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Kiddies go play outside - NSFW

Ok then - lets get an offensive thread goin
            Attached Files
            Lawrence

Comment

Hey! Quiet you guys, you're waking me up.
              zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

hahahaha! Much better.

Comment

Here, watch this video of my new favorite band - Down.

I love this band.

Video
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Good song...

Comment

Glad you like it. They describe their music as Black Sabbath/Southern/Blues/Metal. They have some really bluesy type songs as well with a dash of metal thrown in
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Its like stoner rock/metal

check out Kyuss

or Melvins, some of it sounds like it could be Black Sabbath @ half speed, slowed down to sludge, I love it
                        Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Not bad Dave,
                          like the music, the voice is not so much to my liking thou - I'm not into that 'shouting into the mike' style of vocals.

Comment

if you get really "zzzzzzzzzzz" you can always hop on the #murc irc channel
                            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
                            X