Cool online game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool online game

It takes a while to load, but it is an awesome looking 3D shooter...

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

nice find
    FT.

Comment

Where are the guys you need to shoot??
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Yeah.. nice world but nothing to blow away.

Comment

I think you need to connect to a server, but nowhere does it say which one you can use. dis da suk
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Well, euhm... it isn't yet on the official site, and the URL I posted still has the name 'beta'. So I think it is still a work in progress.

Despite that, it looks cool.

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

True, but still it could at least have some goodies to shoot at.

Comment

Working...
              X