Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D pron

Not safe for work,
    Interesting, and I don't mean for the pron.

here
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

very neat.. it worked fine for me
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I had no problem seeing it, but it is very sensitive to the tilt of your head. (no pun intended )
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Wow, this is so cool! 3D images never worked for me, and those here worked beautifully (pun fully intended). Maybe it was the incentive, but the excellent directions helped, too.
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Takes a few seconds but that's pretty neat! Plus the girl is cute too.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Interesting concept. However, it suffers from what most stereograms suffer from - borked depth cues. Meaning that the images - despite being generated by two cameras and (theoretically) reproducing what your eyes see - LOOK as though they are simply set up at 3 or 4 stock distances.

Part of the problem is that you can't refocus. Meaning that there is exactly one 'sweet focal distance' and any other doesn't work. This breaks the true 3D feel. Of course that's the flaw of stereograms. You are limited to what the cameras were focusing on.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Dammit, now I can't UNCROSS my eyes!

Kevin

Comment

Remember Viewmaster ? This was one of my favorite toys as a kid..

This is a cool site: http://www.3dstereo.com/

Comment

I remember having one something like this:

Comment

Christ! My eyes are going to fall out of the sockets! That hurt! It's definitely not as easy as the stereograms IMO. I don't have to cross my eyes to get the stereograms to work.
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                      Dammit, now I can't UNCROSS my eyes!
                      See, it's true! Keep that stuff up and you'll go blind!
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

amazing
                        makes me wanna buy a second cam and start shooting my gf...

edit: it even works when set as a desktop backround despite of all the icons... (they appear right in front of the 3d image, kinda weird but cool )
                        Last edited by NetSnake; 15 March 2006, 16:17.

Comment

this is with ONE crap cell phone camera. The normal cam should do be enough for some very nice pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

interesting.
                            If you could do this in software somehow, think of all the uses for your old dual-head video cards
                            3D- desktop and well developed eye muscles

Comment

I've not been able to get this to work for me... but then those stereo-grams have always given me trouble too.
                              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
                              X