Spy on Martians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spy on Martians

Neat and slightly disturbing. Note: it's a small section of the planet and if you zoom out you can see they are looping a particular section (band). Still...
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Custom usertitle to the first person who can spot the martian couple copulating.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

A pat on the back for the first person to spot the yeti
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Must be a dull place: if you look at 'visible', you'll notice that everything is in black & white...

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
          Custom usertitle to the first person who can spot the martian couple copulating.
          hmm, this is the closest I can get to that idea

DISCLAIMER: *insert whatever you want here*
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq

They are in the shadow of the brow of the bottom-left hill. She looks a little unwilling to being filmed, so he's covering her face with the 3rd-left tentacle.

Of course, you can only see this if you have the special magnificating filterizing transducifier plug-in that only Dan and I have.
            FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
              They are in the shadow of the brow of the bottom-left hill. She looks a little unwilling to being filmed, so he's covering her face with the 3rd-left tentacle.

Of course, you can only see this if you have the special magnificating filterizing transducifier plug-in that only Dan and I have.
              And here I thought it was beer induced microscopic vision
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

hey I thought I saw Venisville

Comment

Working...
                X