BSG Season Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSG Season Finale

What happened the last 5 minutes of the show? My god damn DVR cut it off...

I got up the part where the Cylons where invading New Capria and the humaniod Cylons where offering surrender agreements to Baltar...
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Baltar offerend uncoditional surrender.
    toasters marched down market street.
    weird phsycho blond chick (starbucks??) made comment to the old engineering chief's question of what to do now 'what we always do, fight them until we can't'
    roll credits
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Thanks...I DL the episode before while at work

gotta love 12 hr overnight shifts

Comment

Well it looks like Baltar ****ed humanity twice. What a goof!

Next season is going to be very interesting.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

The cyclons probably gonna use the population for their breeding experiments, I'm curious how the understaffed fleet will try to rescue the others, we'll see in 7 months .
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

I'm more interested in seeing how the reincarnated Six and Sharon will steer the Cylon agenda. Afterall, they are far more human than their counterparts (ignoring the questionable nature of the Sharon on BSG itself).

If anyone remembers, Baltar was in command, to a certain extent, of the Cylon fleet that was pursuing the humans in the original series. Wonder if they are going to twist his character into doing so now...

There is definitely more going on than "oh we were happily on our way when we noticed a big kaboom and decided to turn back and check it out, knowing it would be the humans we love so much" with the Cylon return.

If they pursue the fleet then we could very well end up with it returning to rescue those on the planet for the next season finale. Do hope not though.
            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Well there are a couple other things that I found interesting...

Dean Stockwell's charterer mentioned that the Cylons where leaving the orginal 12 colonies...Why did they do that? I do have to say that Dean Stockwell brought some comic relef to show...esp when he found out he was a cylon after seeing his copy

If they picked up the nuke that went off (rougly a year before), why did it take them so long to invade the planet? Or where they busy because of the above or what?

The Fleet might be seriously depeted of people...when Cloud 9 blew up (taking 3-4 additional ships with it) there might have been 7-10K people on it...considering that New Capria's Population was 39K (at the start of the show was 49550 survors left), so you do the math on how many people are left in the fleet...maybe a good opperuntly to use some of those undermanned ships as Kamakizies when they try to rescue New Capria

I've also read that the events on New Capria are supposed to wrap up in 3-4 episodes next season, with a return to Space looking for Earth again.

Comment

Why it took so long for the Cylons to find New Caprica

Here's my theory for why it took the Cylons a year to find New Caprica.

The field that was causing the interference on the Colonial Fleet's radar systems would have
                effectively blocked the humans from the Cylons. But the Six on Cloud 9 used the nuke as a
                kind of signal beacon. She set it off because she knew it would attract the cylons to New Caprica.
                The cylons said they were a light year away when they detected the nuclear explosion. It took a
                year for the radiation, which escaped to intereference field, to reach the Cylon fleet (speed of light
                ...blah blah blah). The fleet then proceeded to find the source of the explosion.

That's just my theory.

-Wx

Comment

Working...
                X