Matrox TripleHead2Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox TripleHead2Go

Matrox is at it again. Following up on their DualHead2Go there is now TripleHead2Go;

http://matrox.com/graphics/offhome/gxm.cfm

Experience Surround Graphics

Building on the award-winning DualHead2Go technology, Matrox is proud to present TripleHead2Go, a palm-sized box that uniquely allows you to add three 19" monitors with a combined resolution of up to 3840 x 1024 and an incredible 45" of total diagonal to your workstation, gaming system or laptop, even if that system only supports a single display output. The latest in Matrox's new series of Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXMs), TripleHead2Go delivers Surround Design to workstation environments for professionals and an immersive Surround Gaming experience to enthusiasts with support for over 150 popular gaming titles.

TripleHead2Go is not a graphics card but an external box that harnesses your system's existing graphics solution (including SLI™) for rendering of all 2D, 3D and video, and adds multi-monitor support. TripleHead2Go appears to your system as an ultra-widescreen 3840x1024* monitor and simply connects to your computer via a standard analog VGA monitor cable. Using Matrox patent-pending technology, TripleHead2Go then splits the 3840 x 1024 Microsoft® Windows® desktop into three separate 1280 x 1024 screens of information, and displays across three independent 1280 x 1024 monitors. There is no image distortion and no scaling to the original raw pixels generated from the existing graphics accelerator.
    With those you can have multiple displays all over the place
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

where were you a week ago when this was first posted?

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Sorry....I was offline for a week moving the studio to new digs so we could move the household to a different city.

Kinda busy, ya know?

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

tjalfe, ekhem!

Anyway Doc...you really thought we wouldn't notice?

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
          tjalfe, ekhem!

Anyway Doc...you really thought we wouldn't notice?

you did not have the pretty Marox icon on your thread
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Working...
          X