Premiere6 + avisynth + tmpg = no audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiere6 + avisynth + tmpg = no audio

Does anyone have any idea on what might be causing this. I've tried to find information on it in different areas / forums / sites but so far nothing found.

Problem is following. I edit my G400 Marvel / HuffYuv 2.1.1 captured videos in Premiere 6. Then use the Avisynth 1.0b3 / TMPGenc 1.2f combination to make a VCD compliant file. During exporting from premiere both video and audio are selected for export. The file does contain audio according to windows media player. The audio though is completely silent.

The only way to cover for this so far was to first export the audio from premiere to a seperate file and then before starting the video ecoding with TMPGenc to insert that file as the audio part of the VCD compliant file.

As far as I understand though, AVIsynth should be able to pass audio to TMPenc from premiere through the AVIsynth premiere plugin???????

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks in advance, Leon

Leon,

Just a question or two. In the advanced settings of Avisynth do you have the "Split source to WAV" unchecked? I have just tried exporting a file from Premiere 5.1c and it worked and had sound. Hope you can resolve your problem soon.

dsp
    1.8GHz PIV (Northwood) @ 2.5GHz
    512MB Corsair PC2700 @ 2-2-2 1T
    MSI 845PE FISR
    8.4GB Quantum CR
    40GB Maxtor 5400
    MSI 40X12X48
    Coolerguys Windtunnel IV
    SB Audigy
    Parhelia (210/600)
    19" Dell P991
    Win2kPro
    Intel Gigabit Network

Comment

@dsp

Thanks for the reply. I found the cause though already. I stumbled on it by accident when I was looking further for the solution. So for anyone out there with hte same problem. The cause is the AVIsynth plugin. I used V0.25. When looking on the net for the solution I stumbled on V0.28 which solved all my problems. I was now also able to change the preferences for AVIsynth which was not possible with V0.25. At least not in Premiere 6.

All the best, Leon

Comment

Working...
      X