Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good video game....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=derren+brown
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I saw the full program on TV. It was shocking!
    FT.

Comment

nioce! if this was real (not staged) i would give it four and a half twitches out of five.
      /meow
      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      Asus Striker ][
      8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
      Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

had to stop watching. not real. super fake.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Sorry, I dont belive it
          Staged, he didnt act convincingly "normal", his "friends" was either bastards or not really his friends etc etc
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Derren Brown does a lot of TV shows that make you think it must be staged. Anyone seen the séance or the armed robbery?
            FT.

Comment

FT.

Comment

Doesent change a single thing, the fact that he has his own show is just one more nail in the "it's staged" coffin
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                X