New Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vehicle

Damn me if you will (gas mileage isn't THAT bad.. 16/19), but here it is. Feels great to have a new car finally. My other one was starting to show its age (1995 Pontiac Grand Am). Loved it, but had to move on. Love the tight feel of a Toyota, and the Tundra is just the right size. Big enough to haul what you need to, but small enough to drive around every day and park. I spent all day Sunday washing and waxing it (wash, pre-wax cleanser, Klasse all-in-one acrylic polish, then Zymol carnauba) so I just had to take pics before it got dirty again.
    Attached Files

Here's the interior.. had to spring for the leather.

btw, I had to special order this configuration.. seems all they want to sell you around here is a double cab.. too big for me.
    Attached Files

Comment

And my dear old Grand Am which I traded in.. hope it finds a decent home.
      Attached Files

Comment

Is it me, or are those back seats rather cramp looking?

J1NG

Comment

Very nice! What engine does it have in it? Obviously a V8 from the mpg you posted, but what is the cu in? Is it 4WD?
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Not much space if you are not a small person, no, but one can fit back there. Enough room for carrying stuff though.

Comment

4.7 liter 271bhp 313 lb-ft torque. Not bad for a smallish full-sized truck. It's just a 2wd.

Comment

Or get the bigger people to ride out at back. Is that legal where you are?

J1NG

Comment

Better than my truck. I bought the last year they made the 5.9l. It's only 245hp, but I probably have it up to around 265-270hp with some mods. Speaking of mods, what, if anything, are you planning to add, change, modify on the truck?
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Well, you can see the Weathertech floor mats there. Great when you get in with wet/muddy feet. I got a Bedrug bed liner but haven't put it in yet.. was going to wait until I got a tonneau cover. Will probably get a Snugtop Snuglid SL, but I'm not sure yet.

Dunno about performance mods.. I doubt I will do anything there. Got the sport package with stiffer springs, limited slip, and roll bar, and the tow package with the bigger alternator, though.

I don't think it's legal to ride back there.

Comment

Nice! Good looking truck.
                      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Can't go wrong with a toyota.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Maybe. That was my thinking.

Thanks for the compliments.. I knew I was gonna be in trouble with a black truck.. but they look so good..

Comment

Nice truck, nice colour!
                            must motor pretty good without the added weight of the transfer cas and front differential.
                            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Nice truck. Just got a new vehicle myself.

Use it well.
                              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
                              X