Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design your own sports bra- watch it in action :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design your own sports bra- watch it in action :)

Possibly not work safe
    the bounce-o-meter
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

NOT work safe, hehe.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Maybe someone can make an animated gif from one of the 'bra' versions for an av
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

*sniff* that's beautiful. ahem.
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

haha, yeah, not work safe. Entertaining though.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
            Possibly not work safe
            Possibly?
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
              Possibly?
              All in the name of science, which surely should be tolerable in a mature work environment

Comment

So in the scenario I put in (D cup, light activity) their model shows that the nude, unsupported breasts bounce LESS than those in a regular underwire bra. WTF? Also I note with some displeasure that the "normal bra" they use is one of those "gigantic 1950's bra" models.

Ok, then I tried the A cup. First of all, those are the SCARIEST A cups I've ever seen. Secondly... AGAIN the regular bra actually INCREASED the jiggle. I'm thinking... that this is rigged. *snicker*
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                  So in the scenario I put in (D cup, light activity) their model shows that the nude, unsupported breasts bounce LESS than those in a regular underwire bra. WTF? Also I note with some displeasure that the "normal bra" they use is one of those "gigantic 1950's bra" models.

Ok, then I tried the A cup. First of all, those are the SCARIEST A cups I've ever seen. Secondly... AGAIN the regular bra actually INCREASED the jiggle. I'm thinking... that this is rigged. *snicker*
                  Hmm, gonna have to do more research.

Comment

I can take a surprising length of time to check all permutations...but worth the effort!
                    FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm

I think it's a lighting thing.
                      try it in wireframe mode, and also try switching views.
                      The "1950's" bra doesn't do much, but it does dampen the amplitude a shade.

Comment

I just spotted a typo - I should have started with it can take... but I don't think it was too far wrong anyway
                        FT.

Comment

Working...
                        X