Is this a G400 MAX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a G400 MAX?

I have just picked up what I beleive to be a G400 MAx on eBay. Its not advertised as such, just a G400 but this one has the fan on it and looks just like this:

Number is G4+MMDHA32/DELL
    Is it actually a proper MAX?

It looks like one and the number also looks like a max number. the fain is different from the stock fan though. Maybe because it's a Dell OEM...
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Yes. It is DELL OEM release. It may got clocks liek standard DualHead version.
      Dell/Compaq & others sometimes ad fans so card will work longer without problems (& be more stable).
      Well, You may always overclock it a little if it's standard model, so this fan wil help You with that
      A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

That actually is a standard MAX heatsink/fan. It's the one that came with the first bunch of AGP2X version cards. It also has a product number that reveals it's a AGP 2X card. AGP 4X card would have a product number like this G4+MMDH4A32/DELL

Comment

You know, that could use one of these
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I also have a Rainbow Runner that I'm trying to get rid of! Cost me over £100 back in the day. Sob....

Comment

Working...
            X