MS iPod packaging parody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS iPod packaging parody

Only amusing because you know you can walk into any computer store and see it...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

JW, your internet doesn't like me
    Attached Files
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Very funny ... and very true. MS can never do anything with simplicity.
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Apparently the video was created by Microsoft marketing for an internal meeting with its designers.

Comment

Damn! Just last night I was thinking I need to get the DVD of "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure" and this morning the first music I hear is that rocking Danny Elfman score! It's a sign!

Kevin

Comment

Anyone have a copy of this? I needed to show this to someone but found the movie was deleted from the site.....
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Comment

duh, thx...
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                X