FS- Procceeds to MURC fund - G450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- Procceeds to MURC fund - G450

I'm going to let this card go to the highest bidder, with all proceeds to go to MURC.
    I will even eat some of the shipping!
    You can post your bid here, or PM me if you want to remain anonymous, and I'll relay the amount back to this thread.
    I'll hold the item till 17:00 EST Friday Mar 3
    The final payment will be made directly to Sasq's paypal account, and I will ship once payment is confirmed.
    Attached Files
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

hrmm, Kitchener eh, low shipping costs... I'll have to see if I could use it in one of my compy's... don't think I need it though , but I will see...
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I'll ship to Canada for free, US for $5.00, overseas for $10.00 - any customs fees/taxes should be minimal, but will be up to the recipiant.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

dammit, I looked at both my computers, both of my brother's, and even my dad's work computer (has a G400MAX ) and I couldn't really justify shellin' out the cash (unless I totally low-balled it) for it (about to buy a new 4x12 guitar cab - gonna hurt the bank a bit) but - if no one else bids by friday...
        Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

How about if I add in a Asus7v600 + a Amd Cpu 2200.? I have to dig it out of a closet, but I can add it if someone wants. The money for this will go soley to Sasqs account.

JD.
          Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Originally posted by |Mehen|
            ...(about to buy a new 4x12 guitar cab...
            I had to look this up - 4off 12" speakers in a cabinet used as a guitar amp.

Never too old to learn (And it is just as well 'cos I'm forgetting faster than I'm learning )
            FT.

Comment

Working...
            X