7800GT for $300 CAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7800GT for $300 CAD

"EVGA E-GEFORCE 7800GT CO SE 460MHZ 256MB 256BIT 1.1GHZ GDDR3 PCI-E Video Card
    Price: $299.98 CAD After Rebate
    (19.22% OFF Reg. $371.34 Sku:17171)
    $11.98 EXPRESS SHIPPING!
    *Limit 2 per customer
    ONLY 120 AVAILABLE"

This is at NCIX.com on their specials page - http://www.ncix.com/promo/promosale....=carnivale2006
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

$250 USD after $20 MIR: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130256
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Newegg doesn't ship to Canada, and if they did, the shipping and duty would push it way over the ncix deal. Cheap for you 'mericans though...
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Canada Computers has the same card for $420, without the hassle of a rebate.

The best deals on laptops, PC, game systems, components, small appliances, cables, and office supplies. Save more by shopping online or in-store!
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Yes, but I was posting it for US peoples
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
            Canada Computers has the same card for $420, without the hassle of a rebate.

http://www.canadacomputers.com/index...47&cid=999.243
            ncix's price is still better without the mail in rebate
            .. not that I can justify getting another card just yet.. the 9800PRO still works fine
            We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

ncix's price is still better without the mail in rebate
              Oh, right. I was thinking $399, not $300. Oops.
              .. not that I can justify getting another card just yet.. the 9800PRO still works fine
              Yeah, I just got an X700Pro a few months back. No upgrades for me just yet...

Comment

Working...
              X