Great Dilbert cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Dilbert cartoon

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

(idiots.)
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Lol
      FT.

Comment

"a hot, intelligent,sane woman"..........an urban myth
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

from university.. electricical engineering class.. 50+ guys, 4 girls.. of those, none were "hot" in the classical sense
          I have met one or two hot girls who actually knew technology, but they were spoken for
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

This girl at my work wears fiber cables for a belt along with her jeans, boots and flannel.
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

At my last Uni, there was a girl in my Semester... great body (fat in all the right places and no fat where it doesn't belong), long red hair, green eyes, leather coat and boots, etc. Unforunately, she knew how she looked and didn't really talk to me much, so I don't really know if she was a techie or smart or nice (it WAS a technical course, though)
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                This girl at my work wears fiber cables for a belt along with her jeans, boots and flannel.
                Too early in morning, English broken.
                See problem with Using fiber cables as a belt, is they have no longitudal strength.
                Now if she used cat6, you would have got my interest.
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                  I used to wear an Apple USB extension cable as a necklace.

We had a few cute gals in the computer science department. One was a Hawaiian grad student. Her office hours were always packed!

Math suprisingly has more women than computer science. I'd think it would be about the same?

Biology classes were the best though. Cute sciency gals, gals heading towards med school and then all the hotties going into physical therapy. I miss college now...
                  Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                  Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                    Too early in morning, English broken.
                    See problem with Using fiber cables as a belt, is they have no longitudal strength.
                    Now if she used cat6, you would have got my interest.
                    Let me get this straight: You have a problem with a female wearing clothes that may lead to a 'wardrobe malfunction'?

FT.

Comment

see sadly the fiber belt wouldn't malfunction, the fiberglass sheeth would hold.

But in case you need a lenth of either cable in emergency, at least the cat6 is usable - and a convienient excuse for having her remove it
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I see your logic now. Forgive me for ever doubting you
                        FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                          But in case you need a lenth of either cable in emergency, at least the cat6 is usable - and a convienient excuse for having her remove it
                          I guess this would be the geek equivilent of:
                          "Gee honey, we're out of gas, I guess we'll be parked here in this secluded spot all night.
                          What shall we do to pass the time?."

Translates into:
                          "I lost my wireless connection! Quick! Hand me the cat5 holding up your pants."
                          Chuck
                          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Lmao! :d
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hmm...at least in something you can envy me (social sciences department, dorm of university - which hear means probably...more, for technicall stuff there are other places)

Comment

Working...
                              X