Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy one of these

See the attached image...

I had one of these in my residence at UofT and I really liked it. I've been meaning to get one for myself for a long time.

I found the image via Google but I can't find a web store that sells them.

Everything I've seen online seems only suited for sit ups.

I want something long enough that I can use it in reverse for leg lifts as well.

Also, I want something height adjustable that can go all the way to the floor (it's been a while since I've done ab work).

Any help with finding a product or a web store would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Dunno about the kit, but please bring back the happy slappy hippo
    FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
      Dunno about the kit, but please bring back the happy slappy hippo
      I agree......we want the happy slappy hippo!!!
      Laptops: ASUS G750JM: Intel Core i7 4700HQ, 8GB RAM (DDR3-1600), Nvidia GTX 860M, 1 x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD, 1 x WD 750 GB HDD, 17,3" FHD Screen, Windows 8.1 64-bit.
      ASUS Vivobook S400CA: Intel Core i5 3317U (1,7-2,6 GHz), 8 GB RAM (DDR3-1600), Intel HD4000, 1 x 500GB HDD, 14" touch-screen (1366x768), Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Comment

Same here!
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Hippo! Hippo!
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Looks a little short, but maybe...

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
            X