Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff: Officers Must Have Sex With Prostitutes For Evidence

Hmm where can I sign up for this job ! LOL

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I bet transfers to that city go up 800%.

Makes sense though. Undercover detectives doing drug work need to be familiar with the effects of what they are dealing with.
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

what happened to spy cameras and all that cool stuff?

I could see if you were like Donnie Brasco or something and you didn't want to blow your cover, but the above type of investigation seems a little unnecessary.
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

In Canada prostitution isn't illegal.

It's solicitation for prostitution that's a crime.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

@Mehen

According to the article the prostitutes don't say anything that can be used to get a conviction. The actual act is what the cases seem to rely on. I believe this is really meant for "massage" places and not the lady on the street where it's fairly obvious.
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Yeah, right. Who would even want to bone an ugly, dirty, filthy, rotten crackwhore that gives you more STDs than you knew existed, even if you're wearing a spacesuit?
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
              Yeah, right. Who would even want to bone an ugly, dirty, filthy, rotten crackwhore that gives you more STDs than you knew existed, even if you're wearing a spacesuit?
              Never been to a massage parlor, I see...
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              I would still get screwed

Comment

To my shame (?) I must admit I've never paid for sex.
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
                  To my shame (?) I must admit I've never paid for sex.
                  No no. You pay for the massage. The sex is free.
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Originally posted by az

Bielefeld doesn't really get the cream of the crop when it comes to prostitutes, eh?
                    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Originally posted by lecter
                      Bielefeld doesn't really get the cream of the crop when it comes to prostitutes, eh?
                      Says the guy in BANGKOK!

Comment

While not bad every once in a while (I actually prefered paying rather than suffering through some ridiculous, boring conversation with some simpleton...which is 99% of women here) I quickly gave up on the local talent when I met my Russian girl...over 3 years later, all I can say is, I ain't ever going back

Comment

Needs to take a ride to Frankfurt! LOL I remember my first night in Germany...that was interesting...
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

While not bad every once in a while (I actually prefered paying rather than suffering through some ridiculous, boring conversation with some simpleton...which is 99% of women here) I quickly gave up on the local talent when I met my Russian girl...over 3 years later, all I can say is, I ain't ever going back
                            Wait a second. Did you just admit to what I think you just admitted to?

I'm not making judgements... but I do have some questions.
                            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Um, what do you think I admitted to?

Comment

Working...
                              X