X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Liger" - Cross between a Lion and Tiger

Huge!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/liger.asp
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Very neat, that's a very big kitty.
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

A very handsome animal. Looks like he could take off that young lady's head in one bite. I wonder what his overall temperment is?

(Some breeds of dogs, When cross-bred, can be VERY unstable and unpredictable!)

Kevin

Comment

I love how, even when they have pictures of animals, they have to get a cleavage shot

Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Looks more like a big angry green face to me.

And I thought ligers were bred for their magic skills?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
            Looks more like a big angry green face to me.
            I think snopes.com dislikes external hotlinking to their pictures

Anyway, that's a big big big kitty
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Seen a stuffed liger at the SLC, Utah zoo many and many years ago. It think it was the first Liger in US captivity or something like that. Anyway, the male liger/tigon is sterile, thus the species cannot propegate and is designated no actual scientific genus.

Jammrock
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
              X