How will you die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will you die?

You get out of bed late one night to investigate a strange sound. Minutes later, you're cornered by several intruders and are beaten to death with your own fireplace tools.
    Good thing is that I do not have a fireplace
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

You are beaten to death by a group of thugs in a dark alley.

Comment

Shot to death by a jealous husband at the age of 100
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

While having fun with fireworks, an M-80 blows up in your hand. You die from massive blood loss.
        Which is weird, as i never have fun with fireworks (likes to watch it, but never buys or lights it).
        Laptops: ASUS G750JM: Intel Core i7 4700HQ, 8GB RAM (DDR3-1600), Nvidia GTX 860M, 1 x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD, 1 x WD 750 GB HDD, 17,3" FHD Screen, Windows 8.1 64-bit.
        ASUS Vivobook S400CA: Intel Core i5 3317U (1,7-2,6 GHz), 8 GB RAM (DDR3-1600), Intel HD4000, 1 x 500GB HDD, 14" touch-screen (1366x768), Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Comment

While in a hotel pool, you are trapped underwater by the powerful suction of the pool's pump, and you drown to death.
          That'd have to be one powerful bit of suction, because I'm an excellent swimmer.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

While driving on the freeway, you're cut off by a truck, and your car veers into the concrete median, killing you instantly.

hmm better watch myself...lol
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

You witness an armed robbery and are questioned by police. Frustrated with your vague and ever-changing description of the suspect, the police sketch artist stabs you in the neck with a pencil.
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

You are abducted by aliens for research purposes. After months of humiliating and invasive tests, you are returned to your point of abduction from a height of 3,000 feet.

I never imagined I'd die by 'going in'

Comment

While driving, you impatiently tailgate a slow-moving semi. Without warning, the semi slams onto its brakes, and you slam into the back of it. A second semi, which happens to be impatiently tailgating you, slams into the back of you, crushing you between the two semis.
                  Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.
                    Hmmm. I tried a second time with the short version of my name, and it says I will hang myself because of depression (Though I know for a fact this will not be in the next twenty years, because some fortuneteller told my mom that I'll meet the love of my life at 43 )
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                      Shot to death by a jealous husband at the age of 100
                      You devil you!
                      Chuck
                      秋音的爸爸

Comment

An ex-friend beats you to death with a full gallon of paint.

@Az - I did that for real when about 8 or 9. I jumped a looooong way
                        FT.

Comment

You are electrocuted while attempting to rewire some light fixtures in your home.
                          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

While scarfing down dinner, a large chunk of your meal becomes enlodged in your throat, and you choke to death.

Comment

I can only predict the deaths of humans, not other deities.
                              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                              X