ULEAD Video ToolBox 2.0 Home Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULEAD Video ToolBox 2.0 Home Edition

I just purchased this new ULEAD Video ToolBox 2.0 Home Edition.

It's pretty nice and simple for converting video files from any format into any other format.

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

I bought the "Home Edition for Mobile Phones," which is $10 more expensive ($50 total) than the basic "Home Edition.

The two programs appear to be identical except my version allows for output to mobile phone video formats such as 3GPP and 3GPP2.

I just tried using the program to convert those .MP4 files from the SANYO HD1.

It worked fine.

I think I'll be converting my MPEG-4 video from the SANYO to DV for editing.

The conversion is actually pretty fast... especially when you consider one must otherwise take considerable time with typical DV camcorders when capturing via Firewire.

When *native* MPEG-4 editing is available, I'll then upgrade my editing software.

For now, I plan to adopt the following workflow:

MPEG-4 acquisition > DV editing > MPEG-2 for distribution on DVD

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Another plausible workflow:

MPEG-4 for acquisition > Uncompressed .AVI for editing > MPEG-2 on DVD for distribution

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Comment

Working...
    X