Ulead MSPro6 - denoise filter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulead MSPro6 - denoise filter ?

Is there possible in Ulead MSPro6 apply something like denoise filter which is included in TMPGEnc ? With easy configuration and preview.
    Or is possible frameserving like from Premiere ?

Thanks,
    Railie

[This message has been edited by Railie (edited 18 May 2001).]

Nope. No DeNoise filter, unless you can find one made for Photoshop and include it in your Photoshop filter collection for MSPro.

Also, you can't frameserve from MSPro as you can with Premiere. You can, however, export 2 gig segmented files (named file.00.avi, file.01.avi etc. up to file.99.avi) and frameserve them from the HD to TMPGEnc using the AVISyngh plugin. Works nice, but still not like being able to do it from the timeline.

This topic has been one of my pet peeves for some time now. Some time ago Adobe issued a public SDK for open source plugin programmers. Ulead has yet to do this for MSPro. In fact they go so far as to discourage open source programmers by requiring an NDA to be signed to get their SDK.

I think this is STUPID and deserving of some "encouraging" emails to the Ulead tech support folks.

Even if an update comes for the Ligos plugin that would make frameserving TMPGEnc unnecessary there are others to be written....

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 18 May 2001).]

Comment

This is sad.

Thanks, Railie

Comment

I doubt if we'll ever be able to replace TMPGEnc.

Very disappointed in the VCD fromat MPEG produced by Premiere6/Cleaner5EZ. ~1 minute clip took ~26 minutes to encode (from the timeline). I exported the same clip to a DV avi file and TMPGEnc did it in ~15min. This on a 700MHz Athelon.

This was a particularly demanding scene -- outdoors, bright sun, deep woods but the TMPGEnc clip was watchable full screen while the Cleaner5EZ clip was blocky pixelated total crap that was obviously not deinterlaced correctly. I couldn't find any real settings adjustment options in Cleaner5/EZ but if 26:1 encode time is not the "best" its too slow to be worthwhile even if can equal TMPGEnc quality with some hidden settings I don't know about, which I serioulsy doubt.

Premiere was also very slow to produce the output DV file compared to MSP6.

Is Premiere crippled on Athelon vs. Intel? Eventually I'll try Premiere on my "real" systems and find out for myself, but so far the only things I really like about it over MSP6 is "ripple delete" and the fact that my G450 DVDmax feature works correctly for all viewing windows and scrubs whereas for MSP6 only scrubs in the source window play correctly out the DVDmax.

Which brings up the next question: will RT2000/2500 ever support MSP? I doubt I'll ever buy anything that forces me to use only Premiere at this point. I can see advantages in Premiere for somethings I do, but MSP is still better for the way I work on most things.

--wally.

Comment

Dr.Mordrid
          I am trying, but I do not find how can I include Photoshop filter in Photoshop filter collection for MSPro? In fact I do not find where this collection is.

Railie
          ---------------------------------------
          Sorry for my poor english.

Comment

Working...
          X