Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busey, Zane Star in Anti-American Film

In Turkish Movie, Americans Kill Innocents
    ISTANBUL, Turkey (Feb. 2) - In the most expensive Turkish movie ever made, American soldiers in Iraq crash a wedding and pump a little boy full of lead in front of his mother.

They kill dozens of innocent people with random machine gun fire, shoot the groom in the head, and drag those left alive to Abu Ghraib prison - where a Jewish doctor cuts out their organs, which he sells to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv.
    Read the whole thing on the site.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Two has-beens that'll do anything for a buck. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Honestly, this sounds like much ado about nothing. On one hand you have the American stars of the film who are basically has-beens here; they were probably happy just to have work. On the other hand you have a movie about a fantasy scenario rooted in the feelings of the populace. Like we haven't had, here in America, our own fair share of those. "Red Dawn" anyone? We've made an industry out of portraying ourselves as the good guys against the evil [insert name here] empire.

This fantasy is definitely a tad bit far fetched, but hey, if it makes them feel better about themselves, so be it. This movie isn't going to change how anyone feels.

Edit: Looks like Doc beat me to the has-been remark.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Americans watch Red Dawn and they either laugh or get warm and fuzzy over their patriotism.

You know who's watch something like this and some will go out and blow up a school bus.

Different strokes I guess, but I prefer our way.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I'm glad Turkey is our ally. Can you imagine what they'd be saying about us if they weren't?

Kevin
          Last edited by KRSESQ; 2 February 2006, 20:13.

Comment

As long as all they burn is their own nest I could care less. Start bugging our people and properties and that's another matter.

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Red Dawn happened to be on tv earlier.... weird
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                As long as all they burn is their own nest I could care less. Start bugging our people and properties and that's another matter.

Dr. Mordrid
                A fine sentiment, as long you respect when its the other way around..

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmallowman
                  A fine sentiment, as long you respect when its the other way around..
                  Could not help thinking the same thing.
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                  X