I'm not into guns, but this guy is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not into guns, but this guy is awesome

Watch Patrick hand throw anywhere from 1-11 clay targets into the air and shoot them each with an individual shot, turning the clay target into a black cloud of dust-- or possibly a white, yellow, red, purple, orange cloud. You get the point? Patrick literally provides some of the most colorful routines available.

Patrick will shoot targets from behind his back, over his shoulder, through his legs and if that still isn't enough, he may kick a few off his foot into the air shooting them all into a colorful cloud of smoke. The great part of Patrick's show is that they are always changing, what you see today you will not see tomorrow.
    http://www.patrickflanigan.com

Be sure to watch the videos.
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

I saw something similar about Bob Munden (http://www.bobmunden.com/ ) on TV.

He shot 2 balloons successively at such a speed that you don't see him fire twice. Even in the slowmotion is is virtually impossible to see it. Other stuff he demonstrated was shooting playing cards (sideways!), pennies (thrown in the air), ...

I'm also not into guns, but credit where credit is due: those guys are impressive.

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Every spring/summer/fall our archery club has a competition every month where we shoot 8"-12" discs or clays with blunt tipped arrows, a revival of an old Native American game started by Michigans famed archer Fred Bear many years ago. Fred was dynamite at this game, often hitting 30 or more shots in a row.

IMO that's a bit tougher than skeet or trap where a 99.5% success rate is the norm even in club shooting.

Yes, I'm also a skeet/trap shooter and have tournament trophies for both.

Dr. Mordrid
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 31 January 2006, 20:39.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I think it was also Bob Munden who can shoot a balloon at about 800 yards with a revolver. That is absolutely insane. He has to aim several feet above the target, because the projectile drops that much over that distance.
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Yep, that's him.

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
          X