anyone need a new avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone need a new avatar?

I just blatantly stole this avatar from another forum.. maybe someone could use it?.. seems to fit the theme here

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

I have a hard time adding this avatar for me as it is a GIF larger than 75x75...
    Attached Files

Comment

just rescale it, or do the lines disappear
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Elie
        I have a hard time adding this avatar for me as it is a GIF larger than 75x75...
        will this do?

Done via http://www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's one resized with Jasc AnimationShop.

I think that the lines came out better in mine.
          Attached Files
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

they defenitely came out better, but I did not have any graphics editing software installed here, other than paint

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
              I just blatantly stole this avatar from another forum.. maybe someone could use it?.. seems to fit the theme here

If only Sasq would let me get away with super imposing that av in front of my existing av... That would be interesting.

Comment

HEY THANKs A MILLION GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                  If only Sasq would let me get away with super imposing that av in front of my existing av... That would be interesting.
                  I just put them together with AnimationShop and the results made me laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair!

Not work safe, that's for sure.

The two animations have a different # of frames so I'd have to spend some time equalizing the lengths to get it to come out perfectly. Otherwise her boobies do a weird jerk half way through every second time that they bounce.

Anyway, good for a laugh. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                    I just put them together with AnimationShop and the results made me laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair!

Not work safe, that's for sure.

The two animations have a different # of frames so I'd have to spend some time equalizing the lengths to get it to come out perfectly. Otherwise her boobies do a weird jerk half way through every second time that they bounce.

Anyway, good for a laugh. Thanks!
                    Ok you're going to either have to PM that to people that ask or post it somewhere and include a link with a big NSFW warning
                    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

for a one off giggle, temp and big NSFW in the title.

Just to make this clear, this is for amusement. lets not make a habbit of it.
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Sorry Sasq, I posted it in the Lounge before you made your post. Please move it for me.

The post is here: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php...391#post570391

Comment

Working...
                        X