Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Spotting

http://www.ipspotting.com/

Your IP address has scored: 29. Of the 98482 IP's spotted so far, this is ranked: 2524
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Work: 4
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Work: 3
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Work: 18
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Score: 35 (work)
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

zero. But I told them.

Take this one 194.144.109.135 - has 2 diamonds twice! Clearly a fraud or malfunctioning routine. loads of issues. I'm expecting my revised ueberscore within two days or so I told them.
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

If you look at the lowest ranked sites, there actually are sites that have negative scores...

BTW, just to test it, I tried 255.0.0.255...
                  Yields an odd result (and shows that the bitmap is also not a very straight forward construction).

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Your IP address has scored: 28. Of the 103895 IP's spotted so far, this is ranked: 3608.
                    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
                    X