No announcement yet.

The Return of Firefly? Online Survey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Firefly? Online Survey...

I guess some production group is debating the creation of a season 2 of Firefly. There is a survey to fill out if you are a Firefly fan. I suppose if enough interest is generated they will fund a season 2 of Firefly and either independently release it, via monthly DVD and/or streaming video/download, or find a new broadcast venue for it *coughSciFicough*.

Who we are:
    We are an independent production company and core group of Browncoats. We are not affiliated with 20th Century Fox or Universal Pictures.

We are currently pursuing the rights to continue the series from Fox and make it available to the fans, either directly or via another broadcaster.
    ...and...

The Firefly Season 2 Project:
    Captain Mal and the crew of Serenity need your help to stay flying.

We are looking to push the envelope of episodic television by offering Season Two of Firefly in a groundbreaking new format. Each episode (or the entire season) would be made available for purchase in Standard or Hi-Definition.

It's possible that subscribers may choose one of three playback options; monthly DVD deliveries, TV On-Demand using your cable or satellite provider, or computer viewing via Streaming Download.

It's also possible that a box set of DVD's would be available at the end of the season.

In order for our plan to be successful, we need to take stock of the browncoat recruits that support our cause. It will only take a minute, is strictly confidential, and each profile will take us one step closer to victory!
    Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Thought you meant the musical with Alan Jones and Jeanette Macdonald about the Spanish Civil War (remember the Donkey Serenade, a superb hit?). I bet that puts an age on me!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Or Hotaru No Haka, which I still haven't watched.

But I know what you mean. I've only watched the movie, but I'll watch the series soon
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

excellent show. I filled out the survey. Who knows if it will turn into anything.
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
        X