• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle

So what is this? No hints yet
    Attached Files
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

a battery with a light and a 33kohm resistor?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Yeah, well - and a picture. and an attachment. But that's all not what it is meant to show

Comment

A rectable? A Closed circuit?

Edit: What the hell is rectable? Looks like gt40 go it.
        Last edited by ZokesPro; 24 January 2006, 12:31.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

resistance is futile?
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
            resistance is futile?
            We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

yep - your turn

Comment

hehe, wasn't sure if that was what you trying to imply.
                If anyone has a riddle feel free to post one - I'm at work right now and my mind is drawing a blank.
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I'm sure there are people that know this one:

You are in a large circular room. There are no doors, no windows, no vents. The floor, ceiling, and walls are all solid and unbreakable. The only things in the room with you are a piece of wood and mirror. How do you get out?

Jammrock
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

You look in the mirror to see what you saw, take the saw and cut the piece of wood in half. Put the two halves together to make a whole, and then just crawl out through the whole.
                    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

yup. that one has made it around the block too many times.
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Really old one. What is Green and Red, and moves at around 50MPH?
                        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

A frog in a blender.

Comment

Ahh, but what happens when you drink it??

Comment

A frog in a blender?
                              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                              X