The sound of horror ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sound of horror ...

.. don't click if you're weak at heart ...

sound of horror

ok, you can click that link without a problem, but DO NOT click on the links at the very bottom of that site ... i hope i'll never have to hear something like that ....

R.
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Goss the link at the bottom right sounds exactly like all your pr0n being eaten away...
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Those are fun, but I notice they don't provide an example of the "Click of Doom"

Maybe, they think you should wait until it turns into one of those other sounds.

Chuck
      former owner of 6 failed Death Stars
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Those sounds date back to the IBM storage departement (which Hitachi purchased).

Over on us.gizmodo.com, there now is a contest to make a song using any of those sounds.

Jörg

former owner of a Western Digital 36 GB (dunno which model that failed, but it crashed terribly)
        former owner of a Quantum Atlas 10K (failed twice!)
        owner of an Hitachi UltraStar 36lzx (was replaced twice: once by IBM and after a second failure by Hitachi; both occasions were detected by SMART, causing me not to loose data)
        owner of a Seagate Cheetah 10K.6 that keeps running.... (cross fingers)
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
        X