Shopping Centre Scam - BEWARE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Centre Scam - BEWARE!

I am writing to you to warn you of something that happened to me as I am a victim of the latest scam at a mall while shopping. This happened to me at Fosse Park Shopping Centre, Leicester and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works.

Two really good looking 20ish year old women come to your car as you are leaving the car park, while you are placing your shopping on the floor of the front seat. One starts wiping your windscreen with a sponge and squeegee while the other comes to your window saying "Hi", while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It will be impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" but beg you for a ride to another shopping center. You agree and ask them to sit in the back seat.

On the way, they start passionately kissing each other in the back seat. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs a sex act on you. Whilst you are distracted, the other one steals your wallet!

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday - and still have the extra three wallets I bought.

Please be careful and watch out for these scammers............. !
    FT.

There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Let's be careful out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
            Let's be careful out there.