Iranian Oil Bourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian Oil Bourse

does anyone know anything else about this?
    Iranian Oil Bourse

edit: found a lot more about this here
    Last edited by dZeus; 20 January 2006, 16:23.

Beware paranoid articles in far left publications, esp. one that references Richard Clark, William Clark and Ron Suskind.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by dZeus
      does anyone know anything else about this?
      Iranian Oil Bourse

edit: found a lot more about this here
      From the second link:
      If recent stories are correct regarding Cheney’s plan to possibly use another 9/11 terrorist attack as the pretext or casus belli for a U.S. aerial attack against Iran
      Riiight...
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I shouldn't have posted that second link, the writer indeed seems rather dubious in his ranting. However, I am very curious about the claims of the value of the dollar being dependant to the trading of oil, and the implications of that to political decisions.

Comment

I'm still thinking about it. I have said for years now however that the US would suffer big time if the market for drugs changed to euros. The difference being the oil-dollars being mainly a unit of account (and one, to be sure, that could NEVER be exchanged for gold; the article certainly misses some required understanding) wheras drug money is all bearer, real coins and bills.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
          X